There are lots of ways you can help re-elect Bob!
Visit our Campaign Headquarters at 294 N. Winooski, 1st floor, on Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:30 – 8:00 or Saturdays 9:00 – 12. See you there!
1. Volunteer. Contact email@example.com if you want to:
- Distribute leaflets
- Help with mailings
- Make phone calls
2. Put up a lawn sign. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want a lawn sign.
3. Add your name to a list of supporters. Contact email@example.com to add your name to a list of supporters to show that you endorse Bob’s re-election.
4. Host a house party. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to invite your neighbors to your house to meet and talk with Bob.
5. Use your local Front Porch Forum. Post messages and campaign information on your local Front Porch Forum. Let your neighbors know about Bob’s events, debates and forums.
6. Write a letter of support. Write a letter to the editor to show your support for Bob. See Write a Letter page for more information.